For those who already have a specific valid visa to stay in Japan

Those who have the following visas can enroll in our school without student visa application.

Dependent, Permanent Resident, Spouse of Japanese National, Spouse of Permanent Resident, Long-term Resident

For those who have the following visas, please contact us directly.

Designated Activities (such as Working Holiday), Diplomat, Religious Activities, Others

Enrollment with a temporary visitor visa will not be accepted.

Application and Admission Procedures